Sunday, May 23, 2010

my birthday wishes...

I’m 21 today.

Thanks Allah for the life and all the happiness

Thanks Mak Ayah for being such great wonderful top-of-the-world parents for me!!

Thanks to my superb and handsomest brothers!!

Thanks to my cutest and loveliest nephews and niece!!

Thanks to all my sweetest funniest and amazing friends!!!

I wish,

Semoga kita semua dirahmati Allah selalu

Diberikan kesihatan dan kegembiraan dalam hidup

Diberikan hidayah untuk menjadi lebih baik..

I love you~

p/s: terima kasih untuk doa, ucapan, nyanyian, hadiah, makanan dan semua lah..

4 comments:

afifi said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!
May Allah bless you...
Semoga berjaya dalam hidup dan capai apa yg dihajati.. amin..

afiniakib said...

amiinn.. tenkiu!!! ^_^

nooratikah said...

hePy biRthday fini.... may all ur wishes come true.. inSyaallah...=)

afiniakib said...

amiinn.. tenkiu ika!!