Tuesday, January 15, 2013

new phase - practicum

hello everyone

currently updating my blog from the staff room of SMK raja permaisuri bainun, ipoh perak
this is my second day as a practical teacher in this school
alhamdulillah, surviving very well
the teachers are all good and supportive
the students mostly well-mannered and quite good
we dont have super naughty students here
they are all quite bright in their study
oh btw, this is a "sekolah kluster kecemerlangan"
so, all striving for As in exam
one more thing, the boys wear exactly like putera maahadian
minus the songkok
i miss my time back in maahad
specifically, i miss the specific someone badly. haih.

i have my own meja guru
seated next to cikgu shahril and in front of cikgu rahman and my back face the friendly cikgu sanisah
they all decorate their meja guru with frames, flowers, books, biscuits, tempeyek etc
should i put some decoration as well? hahaha
for now, my only decoration is my darling mackbook pro
oh ya, and few books for reference
so, welcome back collins, hedge and gass & selinker
long time no see, huh?

pray for me, please?
and may Allah ease my journey here
amiiinnnn

see you when i have free periods. ceyyyy

yours truly,


1 comment:

LynnAiza said...

fewwwitttttttttt...teacher afiniiiii! amik pic meja sikit. heheheh..

ps,memory itu.. fuh. xoxo~ :P