Tuesday, October 8, 2013

serabut

i've always been a hot-tempered person
but bila dah makin besar ni (literally and figuratively)
i rather know how to control myself
no more outburst yang soon will embarrass myself
i learn how to keep it to myself
or sometimes i rant it out to someone i hold very close to my heart (thanks darling!)
but yeah, it's fine for me.

and i am easily annoyed, like seriously senang gila rasa annoying
benda2 yang insignificant pun boleh jadi issue
tapi instead of marah, cry (what?!) or amukan
i will keep it, press it deep deep deep down
benda macam ni i rarely (tak pernah kot) tell others
sebab selalunya benda2 kecik je
so rasa macam perlu la kan nak tell someone
dah sorang2 tau sudah
sendiri tak puas hati, sendiri simpan
tapi ni la masalah dia
bila selalu sangat simpan rasa annoying tu
lama2 benda tu akan muncul kat surface
hah bila jadi macam tu
the dragon will rear its ugly head la
urgh, hideous!

and now jadi serabut
the whole day tak boleh buat kerja sebab rasa serabut ni
haih. solat pun tak khusyuk tau
how eh?

this entry doesnt make sense, i know
it's just me trying to let my dragon breathes a little bit of smoke

afini, please recompose your usual self. thank you.

No comments: